No License - No Drive
Dedicated to getting unlicensed drivers off the road,
improving the safety of the road
and reducing honest drivers' insurance rates.
What can we do?
- Don’t drive without a license.
- Do not lend your vehicle to anyone without a license.
If someone wants to borrow your car, it’s your responsibility to check that
you’re lending your car to a licensed, responsible driver.
- If you know of an unlicensed driver operating a
vehicle, call the police department immediately.
- Contact your local police department. Let them know
that you want unlicensed drivers off the road.
- Contact the District Attorneys office. Let them know
that six month sentences are inadequate for unlicensed drivers who kill.
The idea that you can drive without a license and the “big risk” is six
months in county jail if you kill someone is abhorrent!
- Make this a public issue! Talk with your friends and
associates. Let them know that this is a critical public health issue.
- Obtain and display “No License No Drive” bumper
Thanks, Jim, for this photo of the bumper
To obtain five bumper stickers, send a $5 Paypal payment to
email@example.com. Include your mailing address. The $5 includes tax and
No License No Drive Home
Job Well Done
© Michael Von der Porten
09/23/11 11:10:17 PM